Some fengshui tips I read online are quite easy to follow. So I tried to sort out our rooms a bit. It would be a little bit tough if you got a lot of rooms but as for me I don’t even have to worry about getting patio furniture covers. Here’s some of them:
1. Avoid clutter, it negates the flow of good energy that can bring you luck.
2. The stove should not be next to the fridge or the sink. Water vs. Fire.
3. The dining room table should not be pushed along the wall, it should have enough space all around it and enough space to move around. A round or oval table is better.
4. Spiral staircase is bad fengshui, a plant (not a fake one) should be placed at the bottom. The space under the stairs should be well organized.
5. Closed cabinets are better than open or a standing book case.
6. Dried flowers or plants should not have any place in your home.
7. No mirrors in the bedroom and preferably no dressers or closets beside the bed. No sharp angles.
This is just from memory, what I remembered reading the past week. So good luck.