Iran’s morality police went to toy shops to ask shop owners to take down Barbie dolls for sale in their showroom. Iran announced that US owned Mattel company made Barbie Dolls are un-Islamic. New dolls being sold that meets the Religious ruler’s demand are called Sara and Dara, the answer to America’s Barbie and Ken.
I just got these running shoes so I guess I better start running. So I did at 5am around the village. Getting asked by strange men how my run is. So I just put on my ipod shuffle so I won’t have to hear them. Well, it was my first time to run gotta get back in shape after eating everything in sight the previous holiday. It was actually kinda nice, you should try it. I saw the sun rise, there was a bit of a breeze listening to good ol Bob Marley so It felt like I was running by the beach. Someday I hope I can do a 3k. Went home and drank my wheatgrass.
It’s my birthday next month!!
Another year. Hoping it’s going to be blessed with a healthy life for me and my family. Wishing there’s always Food on the table. Roof over our heads. Always together complete and happy.
So a mini giveaway just to thank for the coming birthday. Open Worldwide.
I know someone who works for a Royal family who’s always in awe of the women’s designer clothingthat her boss wears. Even her children are clothed in head to toe Dior. They shop like money is going out of style and just grab anything without looking at the price tag. They also own a luxurious yacht and a private plane. Living in a Palace, I’m not kidding because I saw the pictures. I wonder what they ask for in life or what they strive for since they already have everything that money can buy. She said they’re happy too so does that mean Money can buy happiness?
Now you could be like me, looking for a nice daycare for your little one or a play area where they can have fun with the kids while you can attend to other errands.
I do have a few experiences with some. I’ll let you in on my favorite and then give you some which I was not so happy about but the names are changed.
1. Dave’s Funhouse – It will always be my favorite. There is always someone at the registration area. They’re courteous too and pretty patient with the kids. Never had a bad experience with them. You also get to scan your thumbprint so you will the only one who can claim your kid. They got a few staff scattered around the area. Stairs have foams, just some plastic stuff, all pretty safe. One watches the slide and the other two or three roams around. They got the cutest little shops, colorful too so the kids can have endless fun. I always get the unlimited play time for her. One time when my kid said she still didn’t want to go but we needed to. One of the staff took her, got her shoes, sanitized her hands and led her through the gate. The little girl went without question. Of course this was after the receptionist verified my thumbprint. So I hope I don’t develop Alzheimers one day lest I forget.
Kids nowadays are more prone to watching cartoons or playing the computer. Why don’t you encourage your child with educational kid games ? Some of these games could be enjoyed by the whole family. Some are just meant to be pure fun but could mean hours of parent and child bonding you can treasure forever. You could buy educational devices that could help in spelling or vocabulary. You can give prizes or simply approval to encourage your kid to participate more. Make your time count and spend it with your children while having fun and learning at the same time.
Been avoiding online life for a month or so now. Not blogging not everything. Every one of my blogs shooted up millions in alexa ranking. Bad thing. So now I’m dealing with millions. My previous 800 is now up to 1,000,000. Yup.
1. You gotta post, post, post.
2. Get a lot of visits and comments.
3. Comment on other blogs. Preferably do follow with High PR.
4. Build your backlinks.
5. Alexa Toolbar and Alexa widget on your blog.
Those above are some. Just little lazy. So gotta work on them again. Still not up to it due to my other work. But gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah, still not up for it.