I will always remember the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for last year, well because I was there yet not there. I arrived when the event was over ha ha. Anyhow here’s my year’s bet.
1. Mom Writes – The blog owner Ruby Ricafrente, Mommy Rubz as everybody knows her is an angel to all the newbie bloggers out there. Her blog design is simply something to remember. She writes about her family adventures and her beliefs in life. Truly a Modern Stay at home mom who has found success in life.
2. Mommy Survival Guide - A helpful blog from Ellen Joy Castel Cayaba who shares her brilliant writing skills by sharing what she knows as a mom and a wife. She will never fail to amaze you with all the knowledge you never even knew you should have known a long time ago.
3. My Painted Lips – Simply a multi-talented blogger. Pehpot Pineda will share with you her love for lipstick and lust for life. The blog layout will surely make you smile, remembering kisses you have given to all those you love.
4. The Blogger’s Journal – Straight to the point, funny and remarkably witty. Willa Stock will never bore you with her interesting posts on blogging and earning online.
5. Levyousa – Levy Martines, the blogger behind Levyousa will make you levytate with all her mischief and adventures in her everyday life. Armed with amusing thoughts and fun moments written on her blog, you will never get bored.
6. Notepad Corner – Writing notes online will never seem like a tedious task to do once you read Joy Blanca’s helpful posts about having a family and being grateful for one’s blessings. If you want to be thankful about your life. Check out her blog, it will make you remember.
7. The Pepperific Life – Being a mom is tough enough as it is but with Pepper Tan, it seems like life is a breeze. Her posts are light yet something that will touch your soul. Simply beautiful.
8. Certified Foodies - Mhel Blankpixels Ignacio will make you forget all about dieting in her blog. From Healthy to snazzy junk foods to restaurant meals you wish you could have chowed down with her. A visit to her blog can make you wonder why you ate what you ate at home. You should have just gone with her to all her certified foodie getaways.
9. The Tottering Mama – I did wonder what tottering was but if you check out Olga Espino’s blog. It’s a blog about raising kids, awareness and advocacies. Living the healthy Life along with her precious ones.
10. My Green Living Ideas – Here’s something different that could help save Mother Earth one blog post at a time. Melandria Romero, a simple way to save the world with all her ideas about learning to live more simply, carefully to save what precious things we have for now.
To join the writing project check out the Influential Blogger
Here are the sponsors for the project:
Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.